Natural = Happy & Beautiful

Natural = Happy & Beautiful

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner


I currently use this conditioner to "Co-Wash" with I LOVE it! It smells REALLY GOOD ( makes you think about being on a tropical ISLAND). It is very creamy and it softens my hair.
I also love the Mail in rebate that comes along with this product. Also, certain drug stores have BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 Free) every once in a while on all the "Organix" shampoos and conditioners ( I purchased mines at Rite Aid $6.99). After using this product my hair is extremely curly and my scalp feels clean and fresh. Throughout the day my hair remain soft as well. Another IMPORTANT fact about this conditioner that it is SULFATE FREE!*
I recommended rather you are Natural or not!*
"Clarissa"

No comments:

Post a Comment