Natural = Happy & Beautiful

Natural = Happy & Beautiful

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

African Black Soap

I started using this soap at the beginning of the year. I purchased it from a store called, "Nature's Gift" (located at Stonecrest Mall Lithonia, Georgia) it was actually recommended to me. I gave it a try and I like it. It's great for exfoliating as well...sloughing off all those dead skin cells. I don't use it often perhaps once or twice a week.

This soap has TONS of benefits for the skin: used to treat acne, oily skin, psoriasis, eczema, and other skin ailments. More benefits includes balanced skin tone, improved skin texture, and clear skin (with daily use). I found that this soap dries my skin out so I use it in combination with another soap (*Goat Milk Soap* I will POST about that one as well) and I will follow up with Vitamin E oil as a moisturizer!

Key Ingredients: Shea Butter, Palm Ash, Plantain Peel Extract, Papaya Enzymes, Salicylic Acid

"Clarissa"

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff!! have you tried the black soap with oatmeal man that stuff is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete