Natural = Happy & Beautiful

Natural = Happy & Beautiful

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What I am Reading..."Curly Like Me" by Terri LaFlesh


I won this book playing backwards trivia on the Nappturalite Blog Talk Radio Show, (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nappturalite), and this book has been a true blessing! I have learned so much about my natural hair, this book brings a clear understanding of how to care for your coils. This book makes me fall in love all over again with my hair! Below is one of my favorite quotes so far from the book:


"Now that the damage was gone, my entire head of hair felt different from how it ever had before. It was soft and shiny, even directly after shampooing. The curls were firm and confident. I'd never experienced this creature before, and I became suddenly and fiercely protective of those fresh curls furling from my head like new fronds on a fern."




....stay tuned for more about "Curly Like Me"...I have just started reading this book...as I finish there will be a book review posted!


"Natural Brown Gurl"

2 comments:

  1. I really like those pictures! They make you look goregous! I need to get some pictures like that done for me! www.curls.biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI JORDAN! Thanks for stopping by checking out my BLOG!!!!!!!! Come back soon I will be updating it!

    ReplyDelete